Buying kit is often a club’s biggest expenditure, so you want to minimise the risk of getting it wrong.
Prices for a full adult kit generally start in the region of £200, so you will want to purchase a kit that will last a full season and preferably longer. Opting for a proven manufacturer is the best way to achieve this.
Quality, Reliability, Delivery
Quality, reliability and fast delivery are key factors to consider when choosing a supplier, and comfort is also an important consideration because you want players to focus on performing well and enjoying it. Having an itchy or ill fitting kit can distract them from this.
Amateur clubs are frequently run by volunteers who, while dedicated, often have many demands on their time. They need a supplier they can rely on to deliver what they need, when they need it. A good kit supplier will have a deep understanding of football and experience of working with grassroots clubs, so you can have confidence that they understand your needs and can provide help and advice if required.
There are many football team kit suppliers about these days, such as https://www.kitking.co.uk. At first glance they may seem very similar but, if you spend a bit of time now carefully selecting the best kit supplier for you, you will reap the rewards in terms of saving time, money, and stress in the long run. The check list below contains questions that you can ask yourself and suppliers to increase the likelihood of you receiving the quality and reliability that is so important.
– How long have they been selling football kits for?
– Who are their customers? It is always good to ask another club about their experiences.
– Do they sell top brand names which are highly rated for their quality and comfort?
– What are their delivery times and shipping methods?
– Are there staff on hand to offer guidance?
– Is their ordering process quick and easy?
– Do they provide bulk offers that enable you make savings if ordering kit, training wear and equipment?
– Is a printing or embroidering service available to provide flexibility with designs?
By applying these questions to a handful of suppliers and comparing their responses, you can find the best one for you.