The BBC season begins, that is, weddings, baptisms and communions. The ‘low cost’ guest option is very useful and gives us several perfect solutions. Our usual brands propose romantic, feminine and without many artifices, but no less sophisticated. And best of all: their prices are cheap.
The gauzy dresses light and geometric patterns, polka dot or smooth, are one of the models trend of the season. Fluid and comfortable designs made in chiffon and cool fabrics, with a youthful touch. Oversize dresses with all kinds of lengths and details, ideal to be the envy of the party.
- Mango two- tone dress 89.99 dollars
- Sfera polka-dot dress 49.99 dollars
- Green halter neckline dress by Wild Pony 90 dollars
- Asymmetric polka dot dress by Wild Pony 80 dollars
The most classic guest
For the most classic, lace and guipure can not miss, but with a touch of sensuality. Adjusted designs of corseted bodies and in beautiful pastel colors, the big winners of the looks of the guest.
- Mango guipure pink dress 49,99 dollars
- Young Formula lace dress 49.99 dollars
Without losing the classic lines and fabrics there are also striking styles with striking asymmetries or tuxedo-type models.
- Asymmetric dress with maxi tie by Dándara 65.99 dollars
- Asos pink tuxedo dress 53.99 dollars
Suit jacket and pants: Winning duo
The suits and trousers have become the perfect alternative for any event. Weddings, baptisms and communions with a feminine and austere two pieces, ideal to combine with striking complements and thus break the seriousness of a two pieces.
- Red suit (more colors) by Stradivarius 49.98 dollars
- Green suit Zara water 109.90 dollars
The knitted dresses are very comfortable why brands ‘low cost’ what we propose different styles and trends. Models with ethnic prints perfect for a boho event, minimalist, sober and with details of gathered or ruffles.
- Knitted dress from Zara 49.95 dollars
- Sfera green dress 59.99 dollars
- Two-colored dress with opening in the skirt of Zara 25.95 dollars
Black dress: A classic that never fails
The color black never fails in an event (except in a wedding). When in doubt, black is our best ally. Simple designs, but as elegant as they are sensual, perfect to wear with eye-catching trend accessories such as maxi earrings and original colored bags.
- Uterqüe black dress 62.30 dollars
- Bershka midi ribbed dress for 19.99 dollars