The new Peugeot 3008 wants to enter through the nose, rather than eyes
PSA has the Peugeot 3008 about to be presented to the media. We will know and we will prove it soon, but before that the lion brand has published a feature crossover (for Peugeot, SUV Premium) that can smell you good or bad, depending on your requirements as to what organizational of a car.
And it is that the Peugeot 3008 will debut the i-Cockpit Amplify option, with an in-dash diffuser, with which the driver or passenger can choose what should smell the cabin, three available fragrances designed perfumer Antoine Lieand produced the French company expert in environmental fragrances and distributed through the air Scentys.
There is nothing new that the vehicle is responsible for automatically adjusting the smell of the cabin. This we have seen and enjoyed, for example, in a saloon like the Mercedes-Benz C Class. But if ensues example, we can go getting ready to see parading a symphony of aromas between generalist brands. For the present case, Peugeot offers the following alternatives:
- Cosmic Cuir, vibrant and sensual, “and represents olfactory level philosophy of the brand.”
- Aero drive, active and stimulating perfume, ideal for Boost environment, the more “sporty and casual”.
- Harmony Wood, an authentic and relaxing fragrance, designed for quiet routes and other highways.
The guys have the action Peugeot i-Cockpit Amplify is part of a “stimulation of all the senses”. And detail:
- The view, thanks to the automatic adjustment of light intensity and color possibilities of changing environment on the screens.
- Ear, through high-definition parameters in the musical environment, as the sound of the engine, the acoustic signals and music.
- Touch, with multipoint massage seats and quality materials in all terminations.
- And the smell, thanks to the diffuser fragrance that has now been disclosed.
Hopefully nobody likes to experience the possibilities with the new Peugeot 3008 because the seats, although they are not going over the ergonomics, can be somewhat indigestible. As for the sixth sense, we can guess that this is an interesting bet, which raises Peugeot. Moreover, if we consider that this integrated freshener is incorporated into a vehicle whose starting price will be 25,150 dollars. We must wait to see how much you have to pay specifically for the car smell at all times as we want.