Ten tips for choosing the most suitable toys for children
The perfect toy is one that stimulates their imagination and helps them grow playing
A ‘meets’, a communion, a special achievement, the Kings … They are occasions when children become protagonists, often accompanied by gifts Although not the only ones. Outside special occasions, toys are a fundamental part of childhood, aimed to inspire his creative universe, expand their imagination and enhance one of the great benefits of being child face adulthood.
The recreational activities often evolve to ‘burn’ stages, and although the human mind is programmed to experiment with different forms of gambling throughout life, none as childhood these activities are an integral part of the process personal growth. Therefore choose toys the child, whether a gift for our children, nephews or godchildren, either as a further addition to its small world, is a task that require careful thinking, and in entering various factors in Game.
Early childhood, which goes to three years, is one of these creative stages where the game is so fundamental to the child as their other daily habits, including meals and sleep cycles. Cognition, motor skills, language, creativity and social-emotional intelligence become part of his life through play and toys. You know how to choose the most appropriate?
1) Educational toys are a great source of information for children, even if they do not want or are not interested in the game, it is difficult to arrive to embark on an affair with him. The toy should be desired by the child, even from an early age.
2) Toys must be safe and always approved. Make sure it is made of materials that will not be sharp if broken, with solid and non-toxic colors. The smaller the child, the greater must be the toys and their parts.
3) Each toy has an associated age range, designed to suit the abilities and interests of children. Verify that the product conforms to the age and personality of the child, thinking about the purpose and attitudes developed in his day, respecting their pace of learning, and trying to enjoy the new acquisition.
4) The personality of small is essential: a withdrawn, for example, children need socialization games with multiple players.
5) As in all (or almost all), less is more. The simple toys will increase the uses that can be done with it, developing child’s fantasy and its symbolic capacity.
You may also like to read another article on ShopoMania: How to choose toys for children
6) The momentary whims usually bad advisers. Make sure the purchase is ‘safe’ and long term.
7) Toys are not a ‘weapon’ to correct the child’s behavior. They are a fundamental part of his life: try not to use them to reward them or punish them if they misbehave.
8) Moreover, excess kills fantasy and toys produces boredom. To avoid this, it is good idea to keep some toys occasionally and take them out again a few months later.
9) Children feel the need to be accompanied by their parents, especially when they are small. You have to balance that need with stimulating their autonomy and socialization: about them the time necessary to learn how their toys and games, and teach them to play with them.
10) Sometimes children have more fun with any objects found at home with a toy. Instead of redirecting their attention to their own toys, encourage them to explore the limits of your imagination, especially if the object arouses curiosity them.