Shopping for baby’s birth
Preparing for childbirth
Forward purchases are essential for your baby if it is advanced. For this reason, we have selected a list of accessories, and products that your baby may need when it is in your arms.
That will help you stay focused, rested and more relaxed in terms of organization and preparation of everything you need for your baby layette. However, it considers that this list is only a suggestion. We invite you to do yours and customize at mynamedgifts.co.uk.
All you need to bring to the hospital before the baby is born
– Disposable diapers (newborn size) or cloth.
– Moist towelettes.
– Blanket cotton or wool (seasonal).
– Hat (seasonal).
– Bibs cotton.
– Bodies of cotton.
– Set to hospital discharge (a robe closed in front and open at the back, a wimp, e.g.).
– The car seat, with their respective pillow and seatbelt.
For the nursery
– Cot and mattress.
– Moses and mattress.
– A cheerful and colorful mobile hanging over the crib.
– Portable crib.
– Furniture or changing table.
– Preferably sideboard or dresser that can function as changer.
– Simple decor and light colors.
Bedding and bath for baby
Clothing, preferably, should be cotton, and it is best to wash it with soap only (no softening) to avoid possible allergies.
– Four hooded towels.
– Pillows and cushions for newborn.
– 4 sets of sheets for the crib.
– 2 sets of sheets for the pram or bogeyman.
– A holster.
– A set of protective and quilt for the crib.
Products and utensils for baby food
– 12 bibs.
– Adequate milk for your baby.
– 6 bottles of glass or plastic.
– A team (container and product) sterilizer.
– A bottle warmer.
– An assortment of nipples.
– A brush for cleaning feeding bottles and teats.
Articles and bath products
– Neutral soap.
– Shampoo does not sting the eyes.
– Packages of diapers for babies of 3-5 Kg.
– ointment for preventing offal.
– Moist towelettes.
– Cotton buds.
– Alcohol (70%).
– Comb and / or hairbrush.
– Thermometer for water.
– Common thermometer.
– Rounded tip scissors to cut the nails.
– Brush silk hair.
– A changing table.
Onesies for living, sleeping and walking
– Two woolen hats or bonnets (winter) or cotton (summer).
– June pajamas.
– 6 set to exit.
– Shoes or booties and gloves and / or cotton (depending on the season).
– 6 pairs of socks.
– 4 puppets.
– June bodies.
– 2 sachets.
– 2 pure virgin wool blankets.
– 2 cotton blankets.
– One threads blankets.
– Conjunctions clothing ride.
Equipment and supplies for the walk with your baby
– 1 bassinet.
– 1 pushchair.
– Umbrella stroller.
– A bag to carry change, diapers, etc.
– One sleeping bag.
– Rattles and mobiles.
Safety items for your baby
– Nightlight for night or lamp socket.
– Video intercom and sound.